Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF

I am so ready for the weekend. Planning a quiet, peaceful weekend. Well, as quiet and peaceful as you can get with 3 kids. Going to have pajama day on Saturday and do some housecleaning. Oh yay fun. Hubby and I also so raids on WoW (World of Warcraft) this weekend. (See I told you it would be mentioned LOL)

I am ready for school to be out for the summer. I spend most of the day in the van it seems. I need a break from the taxi driver job. I need a break from getting up at 6 am every weekday and Saturday. (Hubby goes to work early on Saturdays). But then again do I really want all 3 kids here all day with me? There goes my alone time. Gotta take my Alexandra job hunting for a summer job. Any suggestions for a fun place to work for a 16 yr old besides McDonalds?

Well its time to play taxi driver again. I will be back soon

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment