Well, what an interesting weekend. My 6 yr old and 9 yr old are at an impasse. Emma, my 9 yr old, has asked to be grounded from Jordan, my 6 yr old. They share a room and Emma has informed us that she is moving to Canada. When I asked why she replies that she wants to be an only child because Jordan is annoying. Then to top it off Jordan asked me why I didn't just have one baby. When I answered her that if I had, it wouldn't be her because I had Emma first, she got a real puzzled look on her face. Her response, you ask? "Can I pick the movie tomorrow night?" I think I stumped her. LOL
I really wish I had a solution to the constant fighting between them. It really gets to me sometimes. I don't have enough bedrooms to separate them. I miss the days when they would play all day together with no fussing. Now its like there is a tattling contest between them to see who can tell on the other the most for the dumbest things. "Jordan wont listen to me", "Emma is making a mad face at me". I mean, really? It just never stops.
Well I must go ponder my situation some more. Be back tomorrow.
Peace and Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember mom at her wits end with Roy and I arguing sometimes...I can't remember any of it...on the bright side, they could grow out of it and have no memories of it whatsoever!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're writing thoughts down.