Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Introduction

Hello, my name is Melissa. I am a married mom of 3 daughters. Emma is 9, Jordan is 6, and my stepdaughter Alexandra, 16, also lives with us. I don't work outside of the home. Unless you count taxi service for everyone in the house, grocery shopping, errand running, and doing stuff at the schools work. I am a major Facebook fanatic. I am on and off all day and night. I also play World of Warcraft and I can say it will be mentioned here. LOL

This blog is basically an outlet for me to talk about my life with the kids, the husband, and the normal day to day stuff that happens to a person struggling to keep her sanity while doing that. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being a stay at home mom. But we moved to Shreveport in September from Missouri and my family and friends are a long way away. I do not promise to write everyday but I am gonna try.

I am not a professional writer or do I claim to be so there will be people that find this blog boring but I'm sure there are people out there that will relate in some way to my situation. I hope you will enjoy hearing about my life and family.

That being said, I am off for taxi service part 3 of the day as I go pick up the kids from school.

Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment