Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Stuff

Well the kids are out of school, except for Alex who is doing summer school for her English III course. $250.00 for 18 half days of school. Ridiculous. The little ones enjoy the summer though. By next week I will be ready for them to go back. LOL.

I have been having some getting dizzy and passing out issues, so I am having some tests done on my heart and if they come back normal, I will be getting brain scan. Apparently, you don't pass out for no reason. I had an ultrasound on my carotid arteries in my neck and on June 11th I will go see a cardiologist. I will keep ya posted on what I find out. I'm a little concerned to say the least. Actually a lot scared if I'm being honest. I am always tired now it seems and I'm not even doing much.

Thinking of having a yard sale this weekend. I cleaned out my garage and attic and came to the conclusion that I have a lot of crap. LOL I mean I have 4 crock pots. Who need 4 crock pots. Good grief.

The other day I took the kids to the Purple Park. They have this water feature that sprays out water from several things. The kids had a great time. We were the only ones there at the time so they got it all to themselves.

Well that's all I have for now. Must go get Eric up and going for work. Will try to post again soon.

Love and Peace


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. PLEASE post about the medical results. We are praying for you. Emmaus just had his 4 month check up. He's perfect! Doctors words..must be the truth eh?..smiles. I love you guys, and hate that it's been so long since we've seen ya...nothing but love.

    ReplyDelete