Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can't It Just Be Easy For A While?

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been otherwise occupied. I have had a lot on my mind lately. We are currently doing the paycheck to paycheck thing which doesn't seem to last to the next paycheck. I have entertained the thought of going back to work, but I am struggling with making it work to be at a job and everywhere else I need to be at the same time. Plus I would have to pay for childcare while I am work. It doesn't seem to be feasible right now. Maybe after the summer is over. I don't know. Any thoughts? I know I am tired of feeling guilty for every dime I spend even when it is only on groceries and gas. Its not like I go shopping for anything else. I know Eric is working his butt off and can't do any more than he is right now. So I have to do something, I just don't know what.

All I do know is that I am praying and hoping for a reprieve and its not coming any time soon. What's up with that? My stress level can not go any higher with out it doing some damage. It's just not fair to have to keep fighting to stay a float. I mean I know life is not fair and all that crap but really? Can't a person get a break once in a while?

Peace and Love

2 comments:

  1. We're really tight right now too. We're having to keep a really tight budget...it's hard, but we've had to cut out most snacks, and soda and eating out...trying to take care of hospital bills, and mortgage etc. It helps to tighten the reigns. This too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete